Blue Square is an innovative and dynamic real estate agency. We are a young company, with an exceptionally talented team and we aim to do things differently; in fact ‘better than anyone else’.
We realised quite early on that the international expats segment wasn’t getting the right attention and service; so we decided to grab this opportunity. Our highly professional service coupled with our unmatched sense of responsiveness allowed us to capture a relevant and sustained position from this niche segment across the markets we serve.
We offer a full range of services for our clients, in addition to the core buying and selling activities, including advice and assistance for: mortgages and currency exchange, recommended builders, property maintenance, rental agents, insurance brokers, and banks amongst others.
Strong teamwork is a core part of our company philosophy. Moreover, we have an international multi-lingual sales team, which offers a stronger understanding of different cultures and enables our agencies to fulfil the exact requirements of our clients, to provide them with a tailored and personal service of excellent standard.
After 9 years, we now have 17 owned & operated agencies across the French Riviera and the eastern coast of Spain.
day to day
The role initially consists of prospecting and entering properties to develop your portfolio. You will be guided on which properties sell well and are currently in high demand by our buyers.
Then, following our free in-house training and with the experience you have gained, you will be allocated buyers, for whom you will be conducting visits, and negotiating sales. Your role will be to give our local clientele advice on all stages of the proceedings of a sale.
You must have an exceptional sense of customer service, be hardworking and dynamic. A background in sales is extremely advantageous.
- You will be trained in-house at no cost. The first 2 weeks you will shadow a manager in your area. The 3rd week you will follow an intensive course in our head office. The 4th week you will begin with prospection and property search.
- You will have a direct line manager who is extremely available, knowledgeable, approachable and eager for you to be the best agent you can be.
- You will have a bi-lingual administrator, working from your local office, as your back-office support.
- You will have access to our partner legal advisor who draws up the sales contracts and can advise you on the legal aspects of the sales process for you to relay to your clients.
- You will have your own access to our state-of-the-art CRM system, personalised email address, valuation software, property search software and cloud storage system.
- You will be trained on using our professional HDR cameras that are at your disposal. You will have access to a photo treatment company, for all your property photos, with a 24hour return rate. We also partner with a third-party drone provider at your disposal.
- You will have use of optimised office space in modern facilities with high-end Apple computer hardware access.
- You will have, at your disposal, all our marketing tools, extensive local and international internet and magazine advertisements, and an innovative, modern website which is highly optimised in search engines. All of these create a huge amount of leads and hot buyers.
- You will be able to leverage an ever-increasing range of international property portals to attract buyers.
- You will be offered ongoing training in all aspects of your career.
- You will have the opportunity to earn extra commissions from our currency & mortgage broker partners.
- Access to our brand new company cars after 6 months with us.
- Exclusive access to our international database of buyer lead clientele.